16 februari 2017
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
Nutella cream ingrediens:
- 3 cups (415 g) raw or roasted unsalted hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup (96 g / 3.4 ounces) dairy free dark chocolate, chopped (see notes for cacao version)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Firm small balls of the nutella cream and put in freezer for 1 hour.
2. Place coconut flakes, flax seeds, and salt in a food processor and process until the mixture is ground into fine flour
2. Add almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil to the food processor. Process again until the mixture becomes a sticky dough-like consistency.
3. Use a scoop to scoop the mixture into bite-sized balls and put the nutella mixture in the middle. This should make about 15-16 balls